Tomorrow, I will have had the keys to Hill Top Farm for 2 weeks.
I always knew that it would be a physical start to creating a flower farm, and my body is telling me that i've worked hard over the last 14 days, - but the results are starting to show.
The first plants were put in by my apprentice (he insisted)
I have had other help as well. Big thanks go to Ashley , Mum and Dad, and Paula, who have all shifted barrows of compost, and helped plant and pin down matting to create even more beds. As well as to all the others that have been kind enough to send me words of encouragement through Email, Facebook, Twitter, or by stopping me on the School run.
Now i've got rid of Cornflowers, Calendula and Ammi from my Greenhouse, plus the patio is starting to empty of all my crates of bulbs. We've got these suspended at Hill top farm on a (hopefully) animal proof ladder across railings contraption.